I'm a professional photographer/educator whoe teaches basic digital photography at the Kremmling Library in a 10-week course with your learning needs AND your schedule in mind.
- Weekly sessions conveniently scheduled after average work schedules (6-9 p.m.).
- An energetic mix of technical skills, active photography, follow-up critiques. Continued availability after course ends!
- Personalized attention and help outside of class.
- Tripods available FREE!
Limited to 12 people!
2019 dates to be determined
Mondays - 6-9 p.m.
Kremmling Library 300 S. 8th Street Kremmling, CO 80459
Basic Digital Photography topics covered:
- Basic Camera layout & menus
- Aperture & Shutter as Creative Controls
- F-stop & Shutter as Exposure Controls
- Exposure meters, Zone System, Histogram
- Inside the Digital Camera
Vision & Seeing topics covered:
- Compositional guidelines & the math behind the beauty
- Adapting your vision & Seeing how the camera sees
- Focal length to capture your vision
- Getting it right IN the camera, not fixing it in Photoshop
- Seeing light & learning to meter to capture what you see
- Metering, the Zone System & your Histogram
- What's the difference?
- Which program is right for me?
- Basics of Workflow
- Digital Asset Management
"Even though I missed the first couple of classes, Matt made me feel welcome and made sure that I didn’t miss any material. Matt is always willing to answer questions, in class and outside of class, and is so enthusiastic about photography."
"It was fantastic to get together once a week with a group of people who also wanted to learn more about photography (and it was totally fine, even helpful, that we all were at different levels...). Dedicating a couple hours once a week is the best way to learn and to practice."
"Matt has helped me learn the basics of shooting - shutter speed, lighting, aperture, depth of field, ISO and RAW. He has taught us how to store our photos and how to edit them. All of this has helped me understand my camera quite a bit more."
"Matt has so much experience, enthusiasm and knowledge about photography. The class is a bargain price - well worth the cost! The Power Point presentation alone is invaluable. I highly recommend this class!"
Fill out the registration form and Matt will be in contact with you.